Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Great

All the reasons I stopped playing GTA IV in one awesome flash. AWESOME.

Crank that tiesto Crank that tiesto

Interesting.

Although Soulja Boy may not be mine (or many others) favorite, this is still a great mix for the amount of time spent on it. Great enough for me to actually listen through Crank That. I wish you'd done a little sound canceling on the Soulja Boy song to create some A Capella effect, for right now it just sounds like you placed two songs on top of each other. As you didn't actually create any sounds here, I can't really say much more! Cool mix, make some more but take a little more time, I'd love to hear.

Neonsucking Trance Bat Neonsucking Trance Bat

Enjoyed!

Short indeed, just as I was familiar enough to whistle along with the tune it cut off. Keep at it, long songs aren't always the best anyways. This song has such a retro feel to it, makes me want to hook up the old game systems again. Anyways, the only thing I dislike is what you've done around 50 seconds, the leading sound cuts off unexpectedly and drums begin; though after a few replays, it doesn't sound so bad.

Djay-Xelectric responds:

Yeah I've got that feeling too that sounds "cut off" sometimes and some other stuff starts to play. I'm gonna improve it so my songs get more catchy and no cut offs.

Mariokart 64: Rainy Road Mariokart 64: Rainy Road

Rain!

What? Of course the rain fits, it makes all the difference. Sorry, couldn't find anything I didn't like; I let this repeat several times.